- Buy digital video with the same level of clarity and ease as TV buying
- Engage your consumers through the content they’re watching online
- Amplify your broadcast buys with relevant videos like interviews and behind the scenes looks
- Gain performance insights and optimize your campaigns with SET’s exclusive video-level reporting platform
Deliver A Message That Sticks
SET Technology connects brands with their audience through specific videos
MAKE VIDEO WORK FOR YOU
When you buy broadcast TV, you know exactly what you’re getting. We offer you that same level of clarity for your online video buys. Want to run on football videos featuring your celeb quarterback? Our classification technology can quickly locate and deliver those videos at scale. Need to buy online videos featuring the hit singing competition show you sponsor offline? We’ve got you covered. Want metrics you can measure and proof that you received premium placement? We’ll give it to you. So don’t settle for the online network black box. Know what you’re buying before you buy it, and after.
Get the Network Scale You Need
You want your campaign running on professionally produced content but you can’t call every publisher in the book. With SET, you don’t have to. We work with a wide selection of industry partners to deliver high quality video content from top sites. So if you need to run on videos about tennis, we can serve up a buy across publishers and networks to give you the scale you need. We’ll show you the opportunity and scale available before you even run so you can make the most out of your campaigns.
ACCESS VIDEO-LEVEL PLANNING & INSIGHTS
Most networks only give you a site list. But what kind of videos did your campaign run on? Were they right for your brand? Was the content safe?
We ensure preventative brand safety and quality standards by determining player context data ahead of time.
Player Context Data:
- Location and Size of Player
- Autoplay vs. User-Initiated
- Length of Content
- High Definition vs. Standard Definition
- Video Completions & VCR
- Impressions, Clicks, & CTR
- GRPs as reported by Nielsen OCR